Friday, October 16, 2009

2 rank scents don't make a right

So...I have discovered something else I do not like. My list is getting longer and longer. I guess I have not liked this for a while but last night I was reassured I do not like it at all. I do not like air fresheners. The aerosol ones. Well, really any of them I guess. Last night I was at a certain followers house and I complained of a funny smell. To be honest, it was a bad smell. They attempted to spray the air freshener but I quickly suggested they not do so. I feel like when that stuff is used it just minimizes the bad smell for a short while. It is so strong that it gets in my lungs and I feel like I'm eating it. Then after a few minutes it just smells like the duller version of the original bad smell with another dull smell of the spray. People always leave those sprays in the bathroom. It makes me laugh when people use them after going to the restroom because we all know what you did when we walk in the bathroom and it smells like a Christmas tree. (that's a common scent that I do not like)I feel like opening a window is a better solution. Fresh air if you will. Or you can light candles. They are not usually as strong. I must admit I do febreeze my furniture about once a week. It is not a Strong scent and it is cleaning as well. I usually spray when I am not going to be sitting on the couch for a while. This way I can leave the room and open the windows. I also do not sit on the couch for a while after that because then my clothes smell like Febreeze which is not a "clothes smell." Air fresheners are nothing to me.

JKD

1 comment:

  1. I think you should rename this blog "Stuff I Disapprove Of." Because I actually approve of disapproval. There is way too much laxness in the world. Also, I love the dimissive comment at the end: "Air freshener is nothing to me."

    ReplyDelete